Dickson Wong CPA, CA, TEP
More than thirty years of full time practical experience in providing advice to both corporate and individual clients relating to income tax planning, business advisory, financing alternatives, corporate restructuring, trusts and accounting.
Serving clients in advisory roles in the manufacturing and distribution industries, international trading business, real estate development, hospitality and service industries and financial services industries.
Experience in international tax planning with respect to immigration and emigration to and from Canada, international structuring for Canadian inbound investments and foreign trusts.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Chartered Accountant, British Columbia, 1991
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of British Columbia, 1988
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Past Treasurer of the University of British Columbia Alumni Association
- Speaker on Canadian tax for various British Columbia Government and Community Programs